About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do u know this funny fact

Michael Dell first computer was Apple 2 at age 15 and he made his compnay without any degree.

And after he arrived home with his parent from buying the pc he dismantled the pc to see how it operated the next year he bought IBM desktop pc and learned how to upgrade and used components from the apple 2 and thats how he started his business he used to buy components and assemble pcs at his parents house and sell it back to friends and acquaintances.

Dell company's name was PC's limited.

He started to compete with IBM. He was selling his system for $1995 vs IBM for $3995.

No comments:

Post a Comment