About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

YUMMYY CUPCAKESS WILL POST RECIPE SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes are one delicacy which is enjoyed by one and all. That is a major reason why every one is so inquisitive about how to make cupcakes. The only thing which you need to make sure before preparing cupcakes is that the quantity should be sufficient. That’s because every body would definitely like a second one! The ingredients which are needed for preparing cupcakes are:

    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 cup milk
    ½ cup shortening
    3 tsp baking powder
    2 ¼ cups flour
    1 and 1/3 cups sugar
    Large bowl
    Mixer
    Oven
    Cup cake pan
    Icing
    Food coloring
    So let us get on with the process of preparing delicious homemade cupcakes!

    First preheat the oven to 350 degrees
    Take the large bowl and mix the sugar, flour, milk, salt, vanilla, shortening and baking powder in it. Beat all these ingredients for about a minute.

    Now add both the eggs into the mixture and beat them for around 2 to 3 minutes. You need to make sure that all the ingredients in the large bowl are mixed well and properly.
    Place the liners in your cupcake pan.
    Fill up the cupcakes with the mixture. Make sure you do not fill up beyond 2/3rd of the cupcake. This is because, baking will make this increase in size and filling the cupcakes more than 2/3rd will make the mixture flow out.
    23 minutes is the time for which you will need to bake the cupcakes. Prick a toothpick inside the cupcake to see whether it has baked properly or not. If the toothpick has wet batter on it then it means that you will have to bake it longer.

    You can use the icing to make designs on the top.

    ReplyDelete