About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THE EXPERIENCE: APHASIA








OK guys I have to share this with you, yesterday I went to Mojo a pub in Hamra to hear out the band Aphasia that was playing there. My friend is a member of the band so we went to encourage him ^_^!

Influenced by lots of artists mostly from the 70's, improvisations, screaming solos, talent and feelings have all come together to provide the unique sound of Aphasia... they are a Classic Rock - Old Rock - Blue Rock
band.

They played so many wonderful tunes and outside guests joined in it was EPIC! For more information about who was playing and what click on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162090930511752

The most amazing song they played was “Comfortably Numb” it made me so emotional it was fantastic! Everyone in the pub was so taken by how they were playing that no one thought to record the damn thing I feel so bad about that right now!! Anywho the solo of the song WOOOWWWW I CANNOT PUT IT INTO WORDS IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! We all felt the guitar and the drums I wanted to go up there and bang on the drums it was this exciting I swear and after they ended the song tears filled up my eyes, I didn’t cry no, I don’t know what happened don’t ask me but they were this good
I never really felt the song this way before it was AWESCIOUS (I mashed Awesome with Righteou
s hehe).

I'll be addin
g more pictures of the band and our night!

1 comment: