About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHY?? / QUE SERA SERA

WHY??


By Dana Jojo



I love this country but WHY is it that every time I have a job interview I have to get asked that same boring idiotic question over and over again!!!! IF I KNEW THE DAMN GUY THEN WHAT AM I DOING HUNTING FOR A JOB AIMLESSLY!! DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE HAD A JOB SET FOR ME SINCE I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN HUHHH!!! I will reveal the story behind this in a while, so wait for it. This issue is really bugging me seriously >.<


I graduated since July 2010 and YUP believe it people I haven't found any normal, decent, challenging, head scratching JOB AT ALL!!!! Yes I am a fresh graduate and YES I have no work experience, but WTF have I been doing in UNIVERSITY for the past FOUR YEARS HUHHH!!! I need to know WHY is it that every job I can only get based on those criterion are idiotic administrative vacancies such as SECRETARY OR... OR... NO... NO FOR A BETTER POLISHED TITLE "EXECUTIVE SECRETARY" OR EVEN BETTER "OFFICE MANAGER"!!! I am not willing to compromise and start from the deepest shit hole I have a Degree and DAMN IT I HAVE GOOD GRADES. WHY should I compromise WHY can't we find decent jobs. I am not asking to be a MANAGER come on nor a SECRETARY come onnnnn isn't there a grey matter here!!!


Adding to the fact that I have attended well a normal University not a PRESTIGE one since heck I didn't want my parents to pay a huge amount of money for what should be "NON PROFITABLE ORGANIZATIONS" yeah RIGHT psssshhh WHATEVER. And even if I worked a part time job and tried to pay my own tuition DAMN IT it wouldn't be enough!!! I mean is that so wrong!! Is caring wrong? WHY should you judge me through my university choices HUH who are you to judge me!


WHY is this country so SEXIST I mean a girl can't do a guys job!! WTF is wrong with you I am not applying to be a freaking LIFTER for God Sake!!! I need a male cause well a male can basically handle more pressure and heavy work!!! WHATTT!!!! WHY!!!! LIKE UMM HAVE YOU HEARD OF A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED "TRY ME YOU MF"!!!


And WHY is it that sometimes you hear those comments about a girl not being strong enough handling pressure from freaking GIRLS themselves!!! UGHHH THAT JUST KILLS ME IT MAKES ME WANT TO GIVE THEM A FREAKING HUGE SLAP TO THEIR FACES AND A FREAKING WAKE UP CALL AND A FUCKING HARD KICK RIGHT ON THEIR BUTTS!!!


Oh and the big question is WHY is it that half of the interviews I've been to the interviewers are literally YOUNGER THEN ME IN LIKE 3 YEARS WHY IS THAT!!?? What gives??!


To get back to my first question/statement. I bet you've been waiting for it lol! Well the fact is I somehow have an unconventional last name as most of you have realized by now JOJO! Well that is sort of my real last name but translated to English on my dad's British Passport cause they basically can't pronounce our Lebanese Arabic origin last name! And by me changing it to JOJO as per the British passport I am making a statement that I don't want my Arabic origin one since well basically it sucks big time no offense to anyone. What am I saying "no offense" it's my freaking last name too so bite me then I don't give a damn!!


Well I am going to keep it as a teaser and see who can decode the British JOJO into Arabic!! And NO those who know my real last name are not welcomed to join in :P!! Hints are welcomed though but I bet it's not that hard to figure out!


So I ask WHY this prejudice, WHY this unfairness! And WHY do we accept this shit we live in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment