About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Attention Seekers / Mediocre

I was sitting at a pub in Gemmayzeh a while back with my friends and we witnessed the most weird, appalling show ever! I mean if we were in a cabaret I don't think we would have seen what we saw at that pub! Ok so i'm gonna go through this in a detailed manner lol!

We were sitting across from the bar on a table! There were two girls and a guy sitting at the bar talking at first like every normal person does in a pub being homo or heterosexual right!
Well that wasn't the case here the girl well let's call her Bree got up from the chair and started dancing on some cool beats! OK still pretty normal here right?:P

In just a few seconds she starts pointing towards her friends to come join her but she was pointing to the other girl in specific, let's call her Gi. So Bree and Gina started dancing together ..normal..until they started grinding up on each other erghhhh. Not a very pleasant sight to see if you know what I mean! It's bad enough to see a girl and a guy doing it but lesbos na'aa it ain't pretty!!

Anywho, they finished from this phase to move on to the guy with them who well I was a bit surprised that he wasn't actually enjoying what was going on. You can tell that by him not looking at them at ALL lol not even a glance!

Bree started to fool around with one of the guys on our table! She was trying to remove his but he wouldn't let her, on her third try she was like and I quote: "2eza ma bet khalineh shil el casquette ma fi T**K."
We were all baffled like WHATTT!!! He told her: "I don't want to." Upon his words she started asking all of us on the table: "Come on now don't all guys want to fuck in general? So why not huh? And why did he say NO!"

Just like that she went back to the bar and was talking with another guy who came and sat with them since the first one BAILED!! I was heading to the bathroom when I overheard her talking to the guy "I go for girls yeah, but I like COCK!" with hand gestures! It was beyond outrageous and vulgar lol!

The final set of the show was well how can put it mmm...was an epic F A I L!!! Gi was wearing a cute top that was all bear from the back exposing only her bra lace! Bree went over to Gi who was sitting on the stool talking with guy number 2 and started LITERALLY playing with her bear back and before you could blink Bree undid Gi's bra licked her back from bottom to top redid her bra and made her way with her hands inside the blouse and put her hands on Gi's boobs and well you know what happens next ... she started squeezing them! Oh yeah I forgot one minor detail Gi was making out with guy number 2 during this whole scenario!!

So what do you think about this icky story! I mean I don't judge anyone with their sexual tendencies! Everyone is free with his identity but I mean come on!!!
This is an insult to straight, gay and bisexuals everywhere!!! A guy and a girl won't act like that in public they might show affection or whatever through a kiss sometimes a french kiss, a nibble on the ear BIG WOOPS!! Everyone is entitled to that even the Bi and the gays. But they shouldn't act all gross touching their private parts in public etc...don't overdo it!!

Basically we had a free show :P it wasn't pleasant but that's what attention seekers do and well to be honest they are damn good at it! Even if you don't like what you see you can't help but looking no matter how disgusted you are!
Is it a complex from their childhood they have, is it just an act at that exact moment, could they be high on something or even drunk, or is this a 24 hours 7 days a week thing!?! Nobody knows really!!

I wanted to share my experience with you guys and I'm sorry for the vulgar words but that's how it went!!!

5 comments:

  1. Now you decide not to include pictures??!!! I want the name of that place you go to so I can complain to the manager!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no pictures were taken coz it was pitch black in there and we all hold Iphone 3GS so no flash and no normal camera was with in reach!

    Concerning the name of the pub I prefer it stays anonymous and we complained to the manager so no worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well , people can get creepy the way they like, ...
    i sure don;t mind weirdness in in sexual behaviors
    but at least do it damn it in private place, inno get a room or a car or a beach or a back alley ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seek not to add any additional comments on what you mentioned Dana but i approve with sam on not minding weirdness in sexual behaviors :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha sam :P yeah :P true! :P

    ReplyDelete