About Me

My photo
About me...mmm...basically I am very friendly. I am a freak for photography although I haven't shot a professional photo yet. But I am most definitely planning on making that happen someday ^_^! I love Grace Kelly and Kim Novak, I love trying new things in life. I love food yummm I love cooking it especially with my boyfriend. I have a sweet tooth I just love baking and devouring them afterwards hehehe :P! I've discovered that I am a tweetaholic and a blogaholic lol! I'm a very outgoing person and I really like to go out and have fun just hanging out with my boyfriend and my good friends!! I'm independent and very opinionated. I get angry easily but I'm trying to change that you know count to 10! And I get affected easily by negative energy thus I tend to stay as far as possible from people holding this energy! Although I love helping people but to a certain limit because in the end it affects me and I get tired!! lol anyways that's it for now.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emily Osment - Lovesick

Give this song a listen "Lovesick"! Enjoy :D


Emily Osment the sister of the Sixth Sense Star, Haley Joel Osment has released a new song. If any of you watch Hannah Montana which I do lol it has become ridiculously sucky.
The only silver lining about the show is Emily Osment (Lily) and Mitchel Musso (Oliver) they are so funny! Miley Cyrus is becoming just plain annoying if you come and think of it.

And hey let's not start talking about her recent Music! Like ok the song "Can't be tamed" is cool but what's up with the attire in her video, ACTUALLY all her latest concerts have been in the same style of clothing WHY?? Live your age girl!!
Why do they all have to become so slutty to make it to the top, it's so petty! You see those pictures I mean come on and she says and I quote that she's a good role model for kids in theUSA!!! WTF!!!So I vote for Emily Osment's new entry to the Music world and let's hope she doesn't go slutty as well after a while!

Emily Osment ROCK ON!

3 comments:

  1. oh i had no idea she's Haley's sis!

    Everyone turns slutty after a while...well..except Norah Jones and Alicia Keys :P

    10x 4 sharing the song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime :) hope u liked it! let's hope she would turn out like Norah Jones and Alicia Keys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe, well i do like the song:D and im hoping emily doesn't go wild!!!! i mean look at colbie caillat and other similar stars :)
    thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete